Courageous Inclusion™ Course
Creating a Workplace Where Everyone Can Thrive
The Courageous Inclusion course invites people to adopt a mindset that promotes diversity and inclusion. The course teaches learners a process to become more knowledgeable and active proponents of inclusion in their workplace, based on diversity and inclusion expert Jennifer Brown’s proven developmental continuum. This approach allows learners to diagnose where they are and where they want to be on diversity and inclusion issues. Courageous Inclusion helps participants take what they learn in the course and identify what they must do to become a more active and engaged force for inclusion.
- Understand the benefits of diversity and inclusion
- Embrace the Courageous Inclusion mindset
- Recognize the four stages of the Courageous Inclusion model
- Create a personal action plan to improve inclusivity
The Courageous Inclusion public course is available in-person as a one-day course or virtually as two three-hour sessions. Both course designs feature a four-part model for how people evolve their awareness and advocacy for DEI issues to become inclusive leaders.
- LAUNCH — Engaging assignments that explain key concepts
- LEARN — Activities that teach leaders the Courageous Inclusion Mindset and Model and the skills and language to create an inclusive work environment
- PRACTICE — Activities based on personal work challenges that develop these new skills
- APPLY — Provides the Courageous Inclusion Snapshot and Action Plan
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit:
- Executive Leaders