Student Self Leadership Collaborative Online Course
Learn the mindset and skillset to get what you need to succeed in life.
Teens shouldn’t have to wait until they are adults to learn to lead themselves through life’s inevitable challenges. Blanchard’s Student Self Leadership public course teaches skills that enable youth to overcome barriers, persevere against life’s challenges, and lead others to do the same.
This six-week online collaborative course for high school students covers how to become an empowered self leader—someone who knows how to ask for help and feedback to take charge of their goals in life.
This course will help teens:
- Develop their inner leader
- Understand what could be holding them back
- Identify powers they didn’t know they had
- Be more proactive and responsible
- Make more progress with less frustration
- Gain the right skills to achieve their goals
- Advocate for themselves when they need help
The Student Self Leadership learning journey happens in a collaborative, moderated class that takes place over six weeks using the intuitive Intrepid® platform. Each week is capped by a one-hour live-virtual session facilitated by Blanchard’s student leadership experts. Here’s the journey students will take to become empowered self leaders:
Orientation Week: Get Started—How can you be successful in this class?
Week 1: Find your Power—How are you limiting yourself?
Week 2: Set Compelling Goals—What’s an effective way to set goals?
Week 3: Diagnose Your Progress—What are the typical stages of development?
Week 4: Get Matching Support—How can you get the support you need?
Week 5: Be the Leader YOU Are—What is your plan to move forward?
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit students between 14-18 years old who want to:
- Understand how to navigate the world
- Reach their full potential
- Thrive in school, extracurricular activities, and at home